A/B listening tests

There used to be a lot of musicians saying digital didn't sound as good as
analog ,and a engineers saying no one could tell the difference in A/B
tests.I read a bit in Mix ,or Recording Engineer mag in the early 90s
about
some Japanese engineers  measuring brain wave responses to both analog and
digital.Turned out after about 20 minutes of analog the brain halves went
into a mode of Entrainmentwhich the digital never aroused. I suspect
higher
sampling rates would make a difference ,but haven't seen any further
research on the matter.

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2