Personal looping archaeology

I'm digging back through some ancient material and getting it
digitized. The following 22 minute bit of insanity may be my earliest
recorded looping work since I think it dates from fall of 1985. (I
guess I need to go digging for paperwork that would tell me that...)

What's more fun is the equipment list:

PAiA Organtua -> Arion Chorus and probably Flanger -> DigiTech
RDS-3600 (the bass off of the Organtua is pretty nice)

Percussion from a Korg DDM-110 and probably a DDM-220.

Listen at your own risk and bear in mind that this is what happens
when you let guitar players too close to keyboards. I'll come to my
senses at some point and pull it down...

http://grubmah.com/music/organtua_fun.mp3

Mark