gig spam: Dover, NH

Any loopers finding themselves an hour north of Boston
on any Thursday evening this summer might be
interested in this concert series. (Probably
two-thirds of the artists are loopers...)

Twilight Outdoor Music Series, 4 Franklin Plaza, Upper
Courtyard on Central Avenue, Dover, N.H. $5 suggested
voluntary donation. (All shows 7-9 PM except the last
one which is 6-9:30)

7/12: Winterstar and Mosfet
7/19: Sean's Social Paradise and the Great Invisibles
7/26: Roman(us) w/Nick Phaneuf
8/2: Thom Keith and Mike Walsh, Chelsey Fitzgerald
8/9: Pine Tree State Mind Control and Pollution
8/16: Hearts of Darkness and Horchata
8/23: Guy Capecelatro III and Tim Nelson
8/30: Beat Pervert, Tam Vampires and Tiny Whales

If any of you can make it to my set on August 23rd, be
sure to introduce yourself! I'm not sure if I'm on
first or second...

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson