Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

Per wrote
You can add Windows as an alternative OS on those new Macs. By
restricting it  for Mobius only there will hopefully not be much
frustration ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen

I have a friend who has a stripped down version of XP and is willing to
give it up so I can try
just that.  I have Parrallels loaded and await XP.  Is anyone doing this?
If so I would like to hear
how it is working with Parallels before I give it a go.  I am still using
hardware loopers and plan
to try this once I get through some personnal situations that are taking
up my time....

Peace
Weg in West Virginia