Re: OT: Vocal Harmonizer recommendations?

I have an Intellifex- I would never use the pitch effects in it- although I must admit it has been a while since it was used.
Reverb and chorus, yes.
I don't remember it being an intelligent pitch-shifter though.

My pitch effects are usually TDM plugins these days although I use a Lexicon MPXG2 live for pitch effects- it is 1 part diatonic and sounds great, but it is a guitar processor.

One very under-rated device is the Digitech Quad- a really good sounding budget box with 4in, 4 out and very flexible routing.
It has pitch effects and I remember them being pretty decent- you should be able to find a Quad for under $100.
Worth getting just for gits and shingles.

Regards,

Jim Richmond