OT: Monte Montgomery in Portland tonight

There's zero looping involved, but for those of you in the Portland
area today (July 17) who can appreciate jaw-dropping guitar playing,
Monte Montgomery is playing at the Aladdin Theatre this evening.  I
found out about him years ago when I lived in Austin, and I'd drag
people to his weekly gig and offer to personally refund their cover
charge if they didn't love it, and I've never had to do so.  I saw him
again last night in Seattle, and he doesn't get up here but once every
few years, and he was even better than last time.

Unreservedly recommended.  Don't miss it.

TravisH