Re: Question about Mobius and Surround Sound

On 19 jul 2007, at 21.15, kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com wrote:

> Is this a limitation with Cubase SX3?

I guess so. But I honestly don't remember, it's been at least five
years since I bought SX3 and I only owned it for a short time. But
wasn't the deal back then that you had to invest in Nuendo to utilize
surround mixing? If so, SX3 probably doesn't support multichannel
output plug-ins nor surround mixing. But don't you have a manual for
SX? Or send in a post on the Cubase list!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)