Re: Civitas Urbanus (new album release)

On 21 jul 2007, at 20.56, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
> What is that an arial photo of on the cover?  I imagine part of
> Sweden?

Correct! It's a screen shot of Google Earth showing Stockholm City
(lazy artist's cover photo, yes I admit..). The center island was the
original city around year 900 years ago. Not much left from those
days though, except for the firm ground. Today the oldest buildings
are about 500 years. I live just outside the upper border of that
photo and roam the pictured area almost daily with iPod plugs inserted.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)