civitas urbanus ... composers ... allofmp3

Hey .... Someone here was lamenting last week about the death of
allofmp3.org ... the russian site that was half legally distributing mp3s.

The site is still up at mp3sparks.com .... your account will even be
there.
MP3Sparks seems to be up and down a bit lately ... who knows if they are
under the same pressure (America's threatening to keep Russia out of the
WTO
over allofmp3).

There is a great wikipedia article on the whole thing too if you get the
chance.

As per the other stuff ... yeah, I really like your new album there Per
good job ... I would comment more, but there is enough for you to read
already.

ciao all-
aaron leese