Re: LOVING NON NATIVE MUSICAL TRADITIONS: was 'gypsy caravan film'

My opinion: My opinion, it has nothing to do with past lives or anything so
mysterious. You liked it because its great stuff, that unfortunately, your "lilywhite"
environment didn't expose you to very much. When you become exposed to
other cultures, other styles and modes of music, it is naturally bound
to be exciting

I don't know either but I bet it is just like food, it's all good if you try it!

weg

Save hundreds of dollars a year with NetZero Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit www.netzero.com today!