loving non native music traditions

Howdy,

 While my niece was in-vitro, her mother and my
brother played a LOT of folk music(still do). when she
was born, every time someone played an ancoustic
guitar she would automatically turn to it no matter
what other distraction was occuring. I figure it had
to be from the sound of the back of her mother's
guitar traveling through her abdomen into the womb. Of
course, after she started learning to talk, that was
the end of it.
rig

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.