From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Controlling an Echoplex via PC or Mac

On 26 jul 2007, at 05.52, Adam Hart wrote:

> ?  Is there a software that can piggyback on top of a rhythm/bass
> package that will send my Echoplex proper messages at the right times?
>
> ?  Would I be better off syncing my computer and Echoplex to a
> sequencer?  If so what type of sequencer would you reccommend?

Any software MIDI sequencer would do. You said you just bought a Mac
- doesn't Garageband come bundled with them these days. I would start
by checking out if GB can (1) sync  by MIDI Clock to your EDP/Boss
and (2) send out MIDI notes to control your EDP actions. I only have
GarageBand 1.0 here and I guess a lot have changed in today's
version, so I can't do that check for you. Tracktion is another free
(or almost) sequencer that you could check out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)