Re: choosing the right laptop for live looping , real time DSP processing and running Video

Agreed with Warren about the MacBook. Only reason to get the MBPro is for the larger screen, cardbus slot, or separate graphics card. For

Haven't messed much with it yet (I still loop with EDPs) but in fact using Parallels with Win XP I can run Mobius and route the audio I/O into my wonderful Metric Halo ULN-2. The Metric Halo drivers are OSX only BTW...

Neil