Re: new midi pedal from roland

At 12:17 PM -0600 7/27/07, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>> http://www.roland.co.uk/guitar_room_catdet.asp?id=FC300
>>
>> smaller than the fcb1010, but 2.5 * the cost ;(
>
> Nice...too bad they offer only half the of bank of presets on the
> board. Now, if someone would make a board with all 10 program
> buttons, two expression pedals, and still half the size of the FCB, > or
>even
2/3 the size, I'd be excited.  I may buy this one nonethess.

Saw one today, as a matter of fact.  Nice form factor, but this is really
marketed at being the foot controller for the new VG-99.  I guess it'll do
some
other MIDI stuff (might still be worth looking into turning it to other
purposes) but it's really designed to be mated with the VG.

        --m.