From: "Mark Sottilaro" <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:13 PM
Subject: Good light headphones

So, I've found the best time to play music in my world is on the weekends.
My studio is basically a room that doesn't get much ventilation if you
don't
keep the windows open.  It's on the ground floor and I worry that I'll be
way to noisy to my neighbors so I've been wearing headphones.   They're
good... a $100 or so pair of AKGs, but they're HOT after a while.  Any
recommendations of a decent pair of studio headphones that allow one's
ears
to breathe?  Audio getting in isn't that much of a problem.

Mark