Re: Good light headphones

On 1 aug 2007, at 00.13, Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> Any
> recommendations of a decent pair of studio headphones that allow
> one's ears
> to breathe?  Audio getting in isn't that much of a problem.

I recently bought Sennheiser in-ear plugs and to my taste they are
better than both my AKG K240 (the studio standard) and my
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (top standard). As an extra bonus I can use them
with my iPod every day to fight traffic noise with Mozart.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)