RE: anybody built a usb controller, yet?

hey ..... I'm right in the middle of doing that too.  I ordered a few different microcontrollers and have been working through the codes ... here is one website that I found particularly useful:

http://picusb.blogspot.com/2007/04/starting-from-scratch-with-picdem-usb.html

The guy has a blog taking you through all the stepps of putting a USB device together ... of course, it's much more userful if you have microchip demoboard (PICDEM) .... which only run about $75.

If anyone else is seriously working on building a USB device, I would love to correspond and share progress ..... probably should do that off the list though.

Aaron

Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN. See them now!