Re: Stylus RMX (was: Re: general question about equipment)

In a message dated 8/3/2007 12:58:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perboysen@gmail.com writes:
I'm using RMX very much in both Live and Logic. THis is on a dual 2
GHz G5 machine with 2 GB RAM. I have never seen the issue you are
describing. On my laptops I don't use RMX at all because it's too CPU
demanding. My laptops are all single CPU machines, one with 1 GB RAM
and the other with 2 GB RAM.
Per
The fact that you have not experienced the same issue honestly does not surprise me. Most people use Stylus to record sequenced audio tracks. I tend to be a wee bit overboard in the improvisational sense. That's what attention deposit will do for you.

How are you using it? Are you running several VSTs at once along with Stylus? Recording multiple midi tracks simultaneously? Are you dragging midi files from Stylus into Live's Stylus dedicated return tracks per the Stylus assigned midi channels? The thing is, I have never seen any of my other VSTIs do this accept for Stylus. You have run Stylus (our computers that is) out of memory haven't you?