Re: general question about equipment (dual core Hint)

This is just too funny; Andy's post popped up right when I was about
to post a note about this:

>>> July 13th - Bidule 0.95 released
>>> A new version of Bidule has been released.
>>> New Features:
>>> - Added preliminary support for multicore processing... // (plus
>>> a lot more)

As I a have many computers with both dual and single processors I can
truly say that I have experienced a giant leap in performance every
time a piece of software gets optimized for dual/multi core/cpu.
Logic was first four years ago, recently Ableton and now Bidule. Bad
news for me is that the dual cpu machine I have is stationary while
the laptops I use for concerts are single cpu boxes. I can't wait
until having saved up enough for getting an Intel Core 2 Duo box for
my Bidule/Mobius live looping patch...

Per