Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: battery-driven Mic PreAmp? - Roland MicroCube

Yah, I've been very impressed with the MicroCube too,
(Plus it can act as a monitor, and you can even stick
it on your back if you wanted to!.... not that you'd
want to.)

As far as free VST's go, the SimulAnalog Guitar suite
seems to satisfy some people, especially those who
like the Marshall JCM 900. And its software, and its
free... then you just need an interface with low
enough latency to use your VST out as your monitor.

Some people like guitarRig, but its a CPU hog, and
frankly some of the tones just don't cut it for me.

All the best,
Jesse

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?