Re: New "Virtual Repeater" Software Announced...

On 15 aug 2007, at 23.58, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> Agreed. That would be a powerful combo. I could even run both
> Mobius and VRP
> inside Max, but that seems like overkill. That's amost an
> unmanageable amount of
> looping features to handle. I'd go out of my mind.

Sure. But I'd probably only use a few from the VRP to complement the
few functions I already use in Mobius. Just because "an unmanageable
amount of features" are available you don't have to bother about
using them all. After all these years of software looping there are
still some funny things I did with the hardware Repeater and hardware
EDP, sometimes running the EDP inside the effect loop of the
Repeater, that I can't duplicate in software.

epr