Re: oberheim echoplex for sale

PS the ultimate looper...I keep seeing the usual hints of someone with
lots of money coming in and doing most of the things I'd started
thinking of doing and wanted to see how some of these things were
materializing before turning attention that way.

These things usually do become a labor of Love.  I don't love it that
much.  I have lots of good things I can do in life.  Most of the time
it's just a bunch of people who aren't even courteous enough to ask
before they accuse blindly.... who wind up reaping any work I do like
that.  Let's see the last thing I built on spec some other company
claims to hold a patent on now.  We filed for a patent for the exact
same product.  What happened?  I dunno.  3/5 of the guys in the company
turned out to be not so bright and wasted all the money.   Wasn't my
initial idea.  I just turned it from an idea into a reality....save a
company that we jobbed out production to screwing up a bunch of stuff.
At least my prototype works.

Mocking is cheap.  Hard work and study isn't.  Like I say..learn to be a
little more personable and don't presume.  I HAD NO IDEA someone had
released ANOTHER EPROM version for the things.  I thought it was just
gibson stuff that they wouldn't mind people upgrading their versions
possibly if they own the hardware.  -Bob