Re: Static Loops, Quantized Sequences and Music that Breathes

In a message dated 8/16/2007 11:38:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, midifriedchicken@comcast.net writes:
I have not had the oppurtunity (or time) to experiment with home made-slices. That seems like another language to me right now. My friggin bottom memory slot on my Powerbook just went bad, so Im saddled with lower then usual CPU at the moment.
So what Im forced to do to save CPU is to render Stylus loops to audio then create a more random feel by using Follow Actions in Live. This works great but its not very good for work flow.
Actually, that's a very good approach. Check the following out. It's actually very CPU friendly and is extremely cool for creating bizarro yet groove friendly audio renders. Eric actually thought this was a pretty cool idea (!?) ;-)