Re: oberheim echoplex for sale

hmm, 2 questions

1) Jeff. Wouldn't most of that code be connected with the GUI and
interfacing?
2) Bob. Wouldn't the easiest architecture be to have just A/D to DSP to
D/A, and
   then have the controls all implemented in software?

caveat: I'm not implying that I know the answers already ;-)

andy butler( wow, you reckon as many as 3 read this?)