Re: octave pitch shifting down?

Are there any plug in versions that are light on cpu that work well?

From: James Richmond <yahoogroups@jamesrichmond.com>
I use two- a Digitech Whammy 1- which is rare a anything and commanding vintage prices these days.
The other one is an Ibanez OT10- I really love it- probably the most responsive pedal around(ie quick) and the edge control is just nasty- my fave to be sure.

I don't particularly like the Boss pedal or other varients of the Digitech Whammy.

Jim