Anyone want to buy an RC-20 (not RC-20XL) in near-mint condition?

I have a Boss RC-20 that I haven't used since I got an RC-50 :-)  Please
note that this is the original model, without the "undo" feature.

If you're interested in buying it, make me an offer.

I'm in northern New Jersey if you'd like to try it out.  If you're in New
York City, there's a train from Penn Station that stops a mile from my
house; email me for details.

If this is an inappropriate message for this list, please let me know.

                                                        Regards,

                                                        Andrew Koenig