Re: RC-2, Busking Gig this Morning

Good for you!
       But keep in mind.....even that commercially
viable "vanilla/garden variety" stuff you're doin' up
in potato land isn't as easy as you might give
yourself credit for....I mean to say that, you've
obvious put in countless hours and energy learning to
play and perform to even arrive at the level required
to do that gig in the first place.  Think back to when
you first began playing music and try to remember how
insurmountable that gap to where you are now,  seemed
to be!
      Oh yeah, can you give a more accurate idea as to
the actual amount of CDs you might have sold?  Just
curious..... I  am myself preparing to hit the streets
again with my violins and sax with Echoplex, etc.  I
used to Busk quite a lot in New York and here in
Flagstaff Arizona.....but with acoustic fiddle.  It
necessitates a huge amount of work to reach and hold
crowds un-amplified.....not only that, but, fiddle
music is nice and all.......but not unique to most
ears, or visually eye-catching enough to stand out in
the crowd.... Now I NEED to get out into world with my
sound.
     Thanks Kris!

http://www.musi-cal.com/search?performers=Krispen%20Hartung
> info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
> Discography -
> http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
> CD Baby Discography: http://cdbaby.com/all/khartung

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.