Re: Repeat something exactly twice, then stop

Please forgive me for being unclear. My point was certainly not specific to just "looping" although I do disagree about looping not being just as easy on a PC laptop using a program like Mobius. Maybe not as fully potential or capable with respect to all bells n whistles, but surely just as easy with respect to basic looping. My point is more so that a laptop is all in one and far removed from the notion of just a stationary desktop computer. Their mobility becomes & liberates any musician seeking much needed new room to grow. I am certain you would agree Per that Live's capabilities as whole musically compared to the EDP are infinitely greater. Don't get me wrong. My partner uses the EDP and I KNOW the excellence of the hardware's vast utility with respect to looping. There are NO perfect solutions, but there are specific solutions. One such as the sequenced looping that the poster originally asked about. In other words, It's just one of 10 trillion solutions brought to one courtesy of a laptop & a little imagination, where as most respectfully the EDP & devices like it might bring 1 million to those looking for CERTAIN (as in NOT ALL) loop specific solutions.

as a side note of sincere curiosity: Do you still have to purchase 2 of the new EDPs to process stereo?