Re: battles

I don't remember if I mentioned it before,
but I have a video of these guys....
one of the members used to be in a band called don caballero
that did alot of live looping on the fly with an amazing drummer named damon che

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=959013818283303498&q=kosukeweb&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

2007/8/20, Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>:
Really?  I loved it.  I'm looking for them for sure.

--
kosukeweb
http://home.comcast.net/~kkatayama76