virtual baggy pants and the upcoming kybermusik release

> Rainer - do tell about this "upcoming kbyermusik release"!

Ok, the following info is of course strictly confidential - hope it
doesn't leak to the internet ;)

There will be a kybermusik release by me, which contains edits from
internet sessions (mostly Ninjam) I did between end of 2005 and April of
2007.

When going through the available material recently, I found that there's
enough good material to fill more than one disc. I haven't yet decided
whether the release will be a double album or if there will be two
releases (more probable), and how the tracks will be distributed among
these discs.

These releases may include edits of:
   * the first sessions with Krispen Hartung from 2005 and early of 2006
   * the first southcast-transmitted kybermusik session I did with Krispen
on 060423
   * the first kybermusik event in front of a live audience
("Walpurgisnacht") on 060430, featuring Krispen and Rick Walker
   * "The Milkey Way" - edits of a long session with Charlie Milkey
   * stuff from the "Rainer and Tony make weird Noises" session with Tony K
   * excerpts from the kyberloopfest sessions at the y2k6loopfest (among
the participants in the sessions where I played were Michael Bearpark, Jim
Goodin, Mark Francombe and Bernhard Wagner)
   * stuff from the sessions I did with you
   * "virtual baggy pants"

The album will be released for free download on jamendo.com. The target
date for the album (or for the first of two albums, if that will be the
case) is 9/07.

Cheers,

             Rainer