AW: stretching words

Hey Daryl,

thought you might like this effect ;). Actually, when I tested loads of
free
VSTs a few years ago, I came upon this:

http://andreas.smartelectronix.com/index.php?nav=1

look for "sloper", but judging from the description, "relofter" will be
something similar.

Also, Scrubber on this page http://dunk.smartelectronix.com/ seems to do
something like it (but I haven't checked it).

        Rainer