FS: Echoplex EDP+ in UK/Europe

Hi,

 Like the subject says, I have a black Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus for
 sale. So it's fully loaded with memory and Loop IV software from the
 factory. Also a tan foot controller for it.

 I am in the UK, so shipping to the UK or Europe would be most economical.
 But since the power supply in these is universal, it will work pretty well
 anywhere in the world.

 It is in great condition. I bought it from contributor Kelly Coyle about
18
 months ago and it hasen't left my studio room since. Works fine, but it's
 not for me.

 I would prefer payment via Paypal, but will consider other arrangements.
 Make me an offer!

 Cheers,

 Nik