Re: Review of Krispen Hartung's "Mandolin from Mars"

Wow, I am speechless. Daryl, this is by far the best review I have ever
received. Thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. You
described the imagery of some of my work better than I could. Amazing.  I
owe you one? A drink or lunch at Y2K7 perhaps?

Kris