Re: Laptop Looping

At 3:23 PM +0000 8/23/07, midifriedchicken@comcast.net wrote:

>I just wish Live had the routing flexibilty that Bidule has.

Just curious: what are you trying to implement that is beyond Live's
routing?

The program has strengths and weaknesses, but the routing is
definitely one of its stronger points.  And while Bidule, being
modular, will be more adept at handling convoluted signal paths,
you've still gotta get pretty darn complex to outstrip what you can
do inside Ableton.

I've stuck with Live over Bidule only because of CPU utilization, but
I have no problems splitting and mixing signals anywhere I need them.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."