Re: No rules: no standards. No standards: crap.

with all respect...

at least as I read Rick's post, it was a reminder to label things as OT if necessary... all that was requested was to discipline the posts JUST A LITTLE.  by labeling... I see no reason to have conversation about whether we should be doing the Harry Potter dance or not...

MY dos pesos, but I thought the request was pretty simple and uninflammatory, don't know why we ended up here... and K is right, now watch us dance around trying to stay happy for just a moment...

we humans are so fucking funny.

i like us guys.

todd