Echoplex Footpedal odd behaviour - help?

Hi all,
My 'Plex footpedal has started to behave a little weird, - if I tap the 'Insert' switch it will frequently send the unit into 'Multiply', and quite often the 'Multiincrease' mode of Multiply.

Is this indicative of a dodgy Insert switch, a dodgy Multiply switch, or something else?

( I've swopped out the footpedal to plex cable a few times and it didn't improve things )

Many thanks,
Andrew

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.