RE: OT Film (No standards: crap.)

Memento and Primer are both films that play with time in interesting
ways.. :)
and while not as quirky as those, Premonition is an interesting take on
'time
travel'.. the main character experiences a weeks worth of days out of
order...
and The Butterfly Effect wasn't bad either.. and Donnie Darko... dang, I
almost
forgot Groundhog Day.. :) and hey, even The Last Temptation of Christ... :)

peace
-cpr