Re: Keeping the off-topic off the list

On 29 Aug 2007 at 20:40, David Steinberg wrote:

> It's simple : people who subscribe to this list are interested in
> reading and sharing informations about loopers and looping music, and
> tangent subjects such as the instruments used, etc. are also of
> interest to most of them. But that's it.

I share this view. Whilst a social aspect helps keep things friendly
and we get to know each others personalities somewhat, there's been a
deal of off-topic stuff recently that I'd sooner not receive. It's a
personal thing, of course.

I'd be less bothered if LD delivered a proper daily digest, where I
could skip quickly past OT material, but instead I get up to 5 digest
messages a day and need to open each one to see if there's anything
of interest within.