Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:48 PM
Subject: OT: Whats going on in Idaho?

WTF! Yet another Republican caught with his pants down. Isnt this like 5 or 6 this year alone? Those guys can party! I guess "family values" is code for I want to blow you. In his defense, I've been to the twin cities and those layovers can get real boring.
I loved the opening line from his press conference: "Thank you for coming out today". Hilarious.