PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kris (and everyone else who this applies to),

I know you are just trying to be convenient and are responding quickly in
the middle of a busy
work day, but would you PLEASE EDIT your posts to Loopers Delight.

I received 8 daily digests today and two of them had ONLY YOUR SINGLE
POSTS
on them  with
four or five previous response postings tacked on that you had failed to
edit.

It only takes a couple of extra seconds to quote only
relevant text you are responding to and to eliminate all the rest for the
sake of brevity.

It's a courtesy that we all wish you would give to us.

Thanks,
love  (and I mean that)    Rick