Re: im about to find some files

You can use the "Windows key"+F or press F3 in Windows to bring up the Windows search. I love OS X (spent all day on it doing design work and software testing and maintenance for a design department), but I also quite like Windows XP. I personally prefer the search functionality of Windows to Spotlight. Personally, I think Apple took a step backward when they introduced Spotlight. Prior to Tiger, searching was faster and more reliable.

Cheers,
Jon Southwood