Re: im about to start a Per (and other sages) Question

In a message dated 8/30/2007 12:08:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, uncledig@gmail.com writes:
If you want to pay way too much for a computer, go for it :)
Actually Sonica Labs is pretty spot on with their pricing. There are some real advantages to the drive clone software and support these companies off as well.

One other HUGE distinction here and I do apologize for not making this clear. This scenario concerns PCs only because those are all I am familiar with. For me, according to the spin, this is the one thing that makes a Mac computer incredibly attractive as opposed to a PC. The Macs (according to Mac users) are so much more musician friendly and their hardware is typically stone cool as well with the exception of the piss poor price tag. ;-) I am CERTAIN the heavy Mac users here will know many a tip n trick to optimizing these machines right out of the box but for whatever reason they don't seem to require as much set up. (from what I have heard)

Per, and other advanced Mac familiars, is this true?