Re: OT: Whats going on in Idaho?

That'd be a 10/4.  This thing the other day cracks me up...accidently
touching someone's feet in the stall next door?  What kind of stalls
were these??  Good grief.  And someone who recycles toilet paper form
the floor did I hear?  Anyone who does that should NOT be a
representative of the american people.  Deport them. Hehe.

Wierd al is definitely going to release a music video based around all
the things that have happened I'm sure along these lines the past few
years.  -Bob