Re: AW: RME Firewire 800 and Guitar Amp Sim - Preamps

i also became tired of using my preamp direclty into
my mackie mixer,my ears just didnt accept the tone
coming out,but hauling amps plus mixers is just too
mch for a one man show,once i plugged back into a tube
amp that was it, end of the story!
wouldnt it be cool to have a mixer with a killer bulit
in amp simulator input?
Luis

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/