Re: circus animals? (Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial)

When I still played weddings I'd get some drunk asking "Can ya' play that one song?"  I'd ask him what song?  He'd say, "You know, that one song..."  I ask "Can you sing a little of it?"  He'd say, "No, but just start playin' it you'll get it".