Re: Literature - articles - movies - comments and regarding Live looping

Holy Cheese, Rune! That's a really long list of highly inspiring
topics!  I guess this list of condensed expertise would need at least
a week of daily seminaries to even scratch the surface :-)

It's so massive I don't know where to start. For starters, have you
researched all links at the Looper's Delight web site? There are some
good texts published and some literature suggested.

(not quoting the list here - se Rune's original post)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)