RE: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

 Ry Cooder did the slide parts. Vai did both parts of the duel. Absolutely
horrible movie, except those few minutes at the end. Amazing that Ralph
Macchio 'beat' Vai at the crossroads using the very same chops he denounced
earlier in the movie. Amazing he didn't get all sorts of movie offers after
this flick.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives

I did like Vai on Crossroads however...playing as the devil's guitar
player...I love that scene where he gets pissed off and drops the guitar
on
the stage, after shaking the guitar upside down with only the tremelo bar.
Wonderful.  I heard he played all the parts on that movie?

Kris