AW: Quasi Digital/Analog Modular Looper?

> Check out the link and it sounds interesting. I however need
> to have multiple loop lengths running simultaneously and the
> ability to add effects to each loop,I believe this is
> possible with the looperlative. What I am not sure is
> possible presetting loop sample time so Loop 1 can be a bar
> of 5/4 and loop 2 15/8 for example. I currently do this  via
> the Schaltwerk which controls record start and stop.

I am pretty sure the Looperlative can do this - any of the eight 100%
content Looperlative users here to answer the questions?

> This RS unit is pretty unique and is the only voltage
> controlled sampler in existence as far as I know. Anyone know
> of any others?

No, the Digitech RDS series also do this.

>   The cost is pretty high and thats why I am giving it some
> serious thought! Will cost about $3000 to build an initial system.

Let's see: Looperlative at $1349 + Nord Modular G2 Engine at $999 is below
your system with more power...

        Rainer