Laptop Looping Redux, Redux

My new Mac arrived friday afternoon. I spent a few hours moving programs,
licences, etc. Generally getting it setup to go. After a very long and
excruciatingly tedius dinner with the inlaws, I was back to see what we
could do with her.
As far as I can tell, I can load this bitch up with cpu munching plug ins
and programs and she just laughs at me. At one point I had Sooperlooper,
Live 6.10, various delays, effects and compression all going and the cpu
was at about 45% with no hiccups, clicks or distortion. I am extremly
happy and the possibilities leave me breathless.
The Motu UltraLite arrives tomorrow. So that should improve the situation
even more.
The one downside: as I sit to create, I am literally confronted with so
many more choices for sounds, signal paths, etc. I tend to get a little
overwhelmed. Boo friggin hoo right?

MFC.