completely OT: spare ticket for "Zappa plays Zappa" concert 9-30 in Munich/Germany

Sorry for the completely OT:

By a strange turn of fate, I plus one landed on the guest list for Dweezil
Zappa's "Zappa plays Zappa" concert this Sunday at Circus Krone, München,
Germany. Sale price is something close to €60...

So if you're a cool looper, would be interested in hearing this (on the
lineup is also "The assistant Illinois Enema Bandit" Ray White) and happen
to be in the area - drop me a line. What I want in return? A copy of your
latest CD.

Thanks and sorry again,

        Rainer